All Saints Fulham is a vibrant and growing Anglican church, it is open weekdays between 10am and 4pm, and during all church services on Sundays-Thursday.
Anyone who is seeking to worship – whatever age, sex or sexuality, race or colour, ethnic or national origins, marital status, whether new to Christianity or returning after a gap, or simply a visitor – will find a warm welcome at All Saints Church Fulham.
“We are striving for a church which:
- Young people are proud to belong to
- Is confident in its life and witness – not apologetic, but not arrogant
- Has healthy religion, not twisted religion
- Is passionate to attract new members to the journey
- Encounters Jesus Christ in our daily lives
- Questions, wanting to learn, being honest and open
- Is a place of beauty for those whose lives are ugly
- Is here for the world, not for what we can get out of it
- Prays for those who desperately want a prayer said
- Has inspiring worship with something for all ages and backgrounds
- Want to make a difference
- Are not afraid to think differently
- May not all believe the same but can unite in prayer and in community
- Feel cared for
- Have a keen sense of social justice
- Have vocations to all kinds of Christian calling
- Who grieve can find comfort and the joyful, a place to celebrate”
Find out more on the website http://www.allsaints-fulham.org.uk or just come along and find out for yourself!